Maximize the value of your Mazak purchase
At Mazak, we offer our customers across all industry segments a better way to manufacture. Not only do we provide the world’s most advanced machine tool technology, we also help our customers gain the competitive advantage through unmatched service and support.
Service & Support
Spindle Repair Status
Our commitment to your ongoing education through our Progressive Learning program ensures you get the most out of your Mazak equipment. Our wide range of options covers everything from the basics of MAZATROL programming for novice operators cutting their first parts to advanced coursework designed to let students make the most of automation solutions, Multi-Tasking technology and cutting-edge software.
Whether you join us here at the National Technology Center in Kentucky, one of our 14 Technology and Technical Centers across North America, or via the internet through our online web-based training opportunities, Mazak is ready to make sure you and your team have the tools you need to reach peak productivity.
Our Progressive Learning program gives you the power to achieve more productivity and profitability from your Mazak equipment, as well as stay current on all of latest manufacturing technology trends.
Providing hands-on teaching, web-based instruction and real-world examples, this tiered learning program offers training for customers of all skill levels.
Our Pyramid of Learning is a visual representation of how we approach our training. The lower levels represent basic skills education for new machinists, while the top levels signify advanced training for highly experienced programmers and operators.
Elite: Customized Training Programs
- Shared knowledge and best practices by multi-tasking users.
- Featured industry expert & master level Mazak Applications Engineer present.
- Access to machine, CNC control, CAM system software & post processors.
- Real time examples of how Mazak optimizes use of multi-tasking in our Florence, KY factory.
ADVANCED: PALLETECH Optimization, Advanced Classes on Solutions to Manufacturing Processes
- Lean, flow, production on demand.
- Classes taught by both Mazak personnel and Mazak VIP partners.
- Tooling & work holding for unattended maching & multi-tasking.
- Factory automation and optimizing probing.
- Classes on ultra-tasking processes such as gear cutting, hobbing.
- How to make money utilizing multi-tasking, Palletech.
TRADITIONAL: Manufacturing Process Solutions, Hands On Training Multi-Taskitng
- Small class setting – instructor and class personnel train on machine configured to customer’s specifications.
- Training for both conversational & EIA programming formats.
- Advanced Palletech scheduling classes.
- Gantry robot training
INTRODUCTORY: Programming Classes, EIA and MAZATROL Web-based and/or Hands On Training
- Optimum Plus facility in Florence, KY & at Mazak’s 7 Regional Technology Centers & distributor network.
- Conversational & EIA/ISO programming classes.
- Mechanical & electrical maintenance classes.
- Training available on all generations of controls using CNC simulators & Mazakcam workstations.
- On-site customer maintenance classes also available.
SIMPLE: Online Web-based Training
- Introduction to EIA/ISO programming.
- Introduction to SMART conversational programming (Turning Centers).
- Introduction to NEXUS machine setup and operation.
- ToolingU content: Shop essentials, math, basic turning/milling, quality, etc.
An idle machine costs you money. That’s why our spare parts fulfillment ensures the fastest possible response to unexpected downtime so you can keep your shop up and running smoothly. And, we guarantee lifetime parts support on every Mazak machine, whether it’s days old or years old.
For maximum convenience and 24/7/365 support, we accept parts orders via phone, email and our PartsWeb website. Our extended-hour call center operates six days per week for easy access to our experienced parts specialists, while PartsWeb’s online parts ordering system makes it fast and simple to get what you need.
Your business relies on the performance of your machines’ spindles. When they’re up and running, you’re cutting parts and making money – and in our newly-expanded Spindle Rebuild Department, our team of experienced technicians use factory-certified parts and procedures to rebuild Mazak spindles as quickly and efficiently as possible to keep your downtime to a minimum.
Our Spindle Rebuild and Unit Repair Program is unmatched in the industry, servicing more than 600 different Mazak spindle variations for a wide range of turning centers, vertical and horizontal machining centers and Multi-Tasking machines – 95% of which are available with same-day shipping.